Sunday, January 16, 2011

Randoms.

Nixon loves helping me with the laundry. He enjoys helping me put the clothes in or out of the washer and dryer. A few days ago I was taking out some towels and noticed a few of his toys made it in to the wash as well! I guess now I've got to always check before I put clothes in! Luckily Mr. Woody still is working!



 Ever since we found out about Cafe Rio's taco tuesday we have NEVER missed out! (Besides the time sushi was 1/2 off!) Even if we have guests in town, we will still drag them there with us! We always order extra so our lunch is covered the next day. You would think I'd be sick of it by now, but the truth is my mouth is watering just looking at the picture and thinking about it! Only two more days!!



Nixon loves to play with the remote. He will press buttons and when a different screen pops up he'll give us the remote and say uh-oh! Today Conner and I were cleaning up the kitchen and at the corner of my eye I saw, "Thank you for your purchase". The little rascal bought a movie!!! To bad we had already seen it!


Okay this may be a bit twisted, well...maybe a lot twisted. In fact every time I look down at his feet it kinda gets to me. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I couldn't help it. Ever since Nixon was a baby I have had the desire to do it, just because I think it looks cute. On girls anyway. Conner was downstairs watching the game when I took Nixon upstairs when temptation got the best of me. I sat him on the toilet seat and went to work. He didn't like it. It took a little warming up. Don't worry...I'll take it off, sometime. ha!
At least it's green right?






 

No comments: