Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sniff Sniff

Scenario #1- My dear sweet great aunt thought my dad was holding my niece Ellie rather than who he was really holding...NIXON!


Scenario #2- I went to the post office and stood in line holding Nixon. A lady behind me said SHE was so cute, asked how old SHE was, asked what Santa was going to bring HER for Christmas, and went on to tell me how fun her grandDAUGHTERS are. 


Scenario # 3- Grandma Anna Lee obviously knew Nixon was indeed a boy, but she did mention that it was time for a cut!


Well, as much as I LOVED my long blond haired baby boy, it started to hit me too that maybe this was all a sign that YES, Nixon needed a chop. The poor kids couldn't see because it started growing past his eyes. When my mom came to Logan I made the decision to take him in for a haircut. When the lady asked how I wanted it I was thinking just a trim. I can't make decisions and ended up turning it over to Conner and my mom. I guess I did step in a little because Conner told the lady to buzz it. OH HECK NO!!! Anyways, long story short Nixon got a hair cut, a big hair cut. It took me a bit to get use to him. I would just laugh when I looked at him because he just looked so darn different, I'm not sure why it was funny to me but it was! I still can't decide if he looks older or younger...either way he is still one handsome devil!! (Ps. for those of you who may be wanting to leave comments and CAN'T, only people using internet explorer are able to comment, don't ask why! :S )

BEFORE







DURING






 AFTER







Football ALWAYS wins.


Mommy got a new do too!

 

4 comments:

Karleen said...

I'll be honest I am all about long hair, but dang he look cute with that hair cut. Good to talk to you today. Miss you guys.

Connie said...

Like you said, he's still a handsome little guy and always will be, no matter how long or short his hair is. Your hair is cute too!

The Ballows said...

He looks so much older now he is a real cutie. Love your hair to.

DeAnn said...

He looks so cute! Long or short... he is CUTE either way.