Sunday, April 11, 2010

Food, Family, & Fun

April 10th & 11th

Baby Animal Days

On Saturday my sister drove up with her family and my dad. I love when we all can get together, and it was really fun to have them all come to our house for a change!
The guys (minus my dad) went golfing while the rest of us went to baby animal days. I had no idea it was such a big deal up here! It was PACKED. Nixon was freaked out by all of the animals, but at least Bampa got him a balloon to make him happy!

Sheep shearing gone wrong- The poor guy cut the sheep's leg. Luke said, "You really wanted us to see THIS?"



So here is my "BIG FREAKY SNAKE" story. I was scared obviously, but I decided to man up. I got up to the snake and smiled big for the camera. Then I hear the guy to my left telling Tanner he is getting too close and I see his leg lift up to kinda shoo him away. Well I think the snake didn't like that so his head came towards me (touch my finger) and I screamed a little. You can see by the picture that all four of us are a little stressed out!


The only Animal that we saw that didn't cause Nixon to cry was the chic. I put it in my hand, thinking that Nixon would be soft and cute with it. You know, pet it and love it. Who am I kidding? He doesn't even know how to do that yet! He liked the chic so much that he tried to rip it out of my hand. He grabbed the head and pulled it away from me. It made me nervous and I let out a little scream again! Poor chic!


WINGERS
 
Thank you for coming family! It was really fun having you and I hope you had fun too! We love you all oodles and noodles!

Loves from Daddy


*SUNDAY*
Visit from Uncle Taylor


Watchin' a movie with Daddy
The simplest things cracks this baby up!

Love you all!

4 comments:

KK and Company said...

That snake looks like it is ready to attack you! I would have FREAKED out!!!

Nixon is soooo cute!! Really, what an adorable little boy~!

Connie said...

We had a lot of fun playing with everyone in Logan. Thanks for having us all! It was great:)

Eric and Shayly said...

Oh my:) The pictures are even better than what you were telling me. That snake is HUGE..Nasty.. And so funny/ sad about the lamb or whatever it is and all the blood..makes me laugh:)

Eric and Shayly said...

P.S. Did you make that headband?? If so I want to learn how you did that. So dang cute