Friday, April 9, 2010

Today's Doings...

April 9th-

TAKIN' LIFE EASY!

Whenever my mom comes to visit,
we always have to hit up nearly every store in Logan. 
By doing so we have to drag Nixon with us. 
That poor kid gets so sick of store after store after store. 
Finally he decided if he was going to be hauled around shopping 
he was going to make the best of it!


WHEN YOU'RE HERE...YOU'RE FAMILY!
Since my mom came to visit I decided to ask them all!
All being the whole fam dam!
In my opinion...the more the merrier! 
(even though I have been merry with just you here too mom!)
Anyways, when Linz and Karson got here we went out to eat to...
The Olive Garden

DELIGHT IN THE NIGHT!
One of our most favorite family games is...
DICE DELIGHT! 
Linzy had a huge roll which made a record!
She passed the dice on to Conner to see if the luck continued.
He lost it!
The standings of the night:
Linzy- 1st place. YAHOO!
Kylee- 2nd place. YIPEE!
Conner- 3rd place. YEAH!
Connie- 4th place. YAY!
Karson- 5th place. Better luck next time.


While Karson was taking the pictures my mom said...
"Oh wait a minute I moved my head!"
Then I looked at her and she had the BIGGEST grin and pose ever.
I know it doesn't seem funny now,
but for some reason Linz and I couldn't stop laughing.
I guess it was just hilarious that my mom was taking it so seriously!
 haha Almost like she thought it was going to be in the newspaper!
(enjoy my double chin in the next few pictures!)

SOUNDLY SLEEPING-

And while all the fun took place...
Nixon was catchin' up on a few ZZZ's! 

No comments: