Saturday, September 15, 2012

I wanna SQUEEZE her!!!

Nixon wanted to watch a movie and eat popcorn which actually sounded quiet yummy so I got us each a bowl of popcorn and turned on a movie. I had Addie on my lap and she would watch me the ENTIRE time as I grabbed a piece of popcorn and took it to my mouth. Her eyes would follow my every move. She was wanting in on that popcorn! She is not always wanting to eat what we are eating and she also has VERY quick hands. If we have a plate, bowl, cup, or and food in arms reach...you better believe she will make the move and go after it! 



Although I think my daughter is MUCH cuter than this person, if she were to have a celebrity look alike with this picture I would have to see the winner would be Kramer. Do you agree?
I was in the kitchen and when Addie started SCREAMING. I looked over to find her stuck under the couch! That girl does NOT hold still! 



No comments: