Thursday, September 20, 2012

We scare our child...

Sometimes Nixon isn't the best eater. It drives me bonkers! It especially drives me bonkers when we spend the money on a kids meal for him....and he takes two bites. Well, I am blaming this scare tactic on my mother...because she did it first. We tell him the server/cook is going to come check on him to make sure he takes a bite. If he doesn't eat his food then he will have to stay at the restaurant and wash dishes. It has helped quite a bit actually! Every time a worker turns the corner a look of fear comes over his face and he quickly goes in for a bite. While the server comes to check on us, he just stares at the guy with complete horror. It is actually kinda funny, in a cruel way. But hey, at least I am getting my skinny boy to eat right?!?



More pictures from our night at Chuy's and the Zilker Park...we had Conner's brothers in town. :)










No comments: