Sunday, September 23, 2012

SEVEN MONTHS!!!

Really Addie?! REALLY? Why do you keep growing? Go ahead and stop it already! Before I know it you are going to be a mini teenage ME who drives me bonkers like I did my mom. But really, How can it even be possible that you are SEVEN months old? I am pretty sure you were just born....yesterday. In fact, Nixon will some times ask me, "When is Addie going to be born?". I think he must not quite get it...what do you think? Anyways, I love you to death. So much so that sometimes I have to catch myself before I squeeze you too tight or bite your little cheeky too hard. Is that weird? I love your cheeks and just want to eat you up. Literally. But in all seriousness (even though I was being serious before too) you are such a sweet, precious, loving, gorgeous little baby. We all love you so so much. Just looking at you makes me have the biggest smile and the best feeling in the world. And I should tell you, you have yourself wrapped around your Daddy's finger. Yep, I am absolutely positive about that. I have proof. When Nixon was a baby and we tried to get him to sleep through the night or during naps, we would let him cry it out. Well, when you cry for more than 2 minutes...Daddy can not take it any longer and always comes to your rescue. Told ya, he is totally nuts for his baby girl! It goes both ways too, you light up when you see your Daddy! And Nixon, you love him a lot too! You LOVE to watch him and always seem so fascinated in what he is doing. You can sit on the floor for a long time watching Nixon play cars along side you. As for me, you are starting to want me to hold you vs. anyone else. You will whine and fuss sometimes until you are in my arms. I kinda like it! For now anyways.... Happy seven month old birthday baby girl!!!! We are SO happy to have you in our family. You definitely fit in. I LOVE YOU!!!! -Love Mommy
Feb 23, 2012- THE DAY YOU WERE BORN

ONE MONTH OLD (Logan, Utah)
TWO MONTH OLD (doc well check visit)
THREE MONTH OLD (Disneyland)

FOUR MONTH OLD (Austin, Texas)
FIVE MONTH OLD (Sun Valley, Idaho)

SIX MONTH OLD (Austin, Texas)

SEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!! (Austin, Texas)

Daddy thought he was funny....But I do LOVE your eyes!!


No comments: