Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rescued By Christ

I ran across a Mormon Message that I really enjoyed and after I saw it I just wrote down the words that came to me, I also watched a Mormon Message by President Uchtdorf about sharing your beliefs through blogging and texting...So, because of that I decided to share what I wrote down! I will also put the link to the Mormon Message called Rescued By Christ

Christ died for US. He suffered for US, for ME!!! Because of his sufferings, I am who I am and where I am today. I am a daughter, sister, wife, and mother. Of course I have times where I am not exactly on the straight and narrow, but I know that Christ will never shut me down. I know that when I need him most, he is there for me. I also know that sometimes if I expect a prayer to be answered in a certain way, and things don't fall into place how I want them...that does not mean that He is not there for me. Sometimes it is hard to see, but I know he has a plan for me. I know that he loves me. I know he wants what is best for me and for my family. Life may not all be peaches and cream, but I know things happen the way that they do for a reason. Christ won't let me down. He is my rescuer and he will be with me until the end. He will be with me through the hard times if only I put my faith and trust in him, I know he will lead me through. I know that he lives. I know that when I am at my happiest point, it is because I am living my life according to Thee. I want my kids to always know that Christ loves us unconditionally. He died for us so that we can return to live with him again someday. He died for us so that we can be an eternal family. It is hard to put into words how much I love my kids and my husband. They are my life! It is comforting to know that Christ feels the same way, and some! He loves all of us. He loves us through good and bad. We make mistakes, but He believes in us and believes that we can make it through those hard times. He doesn't want to see us suffer or see us hurt. But I believe He knows just what we need in our lives to make us stronger. He knows what trials we need to overcome to strengthen our faith. If we lean on Him, even when times are tough, he will see us through! 

No comments: